Thursday, February 2, 2012

Clean Eating


Sooooo the new trend is clean eating, at least around here.  I am not too great about it, (as my post about my child only liking chicken nuggets, french fries, mac n cheese and ramen) but I am beginning by not eating fast food for lunch.  I had gotten really bad about eating out fast food every day for lunch.  I would go on my lunch break, grab a burger.  Not only was this expensive, but also was not very good for me.  I have never struggled with my weight, especially when nursing, but I can eat healthier, and maybe just maybe get some more energy?
Just as they say, begin with one small change and continue from there. So, this was my Kroger list yesterday. 

1. Wholly Guacamole
2. Whole Wheat Mini Pita Bread
3. All Natural Peanut Butter (this looks really gross but actually tastes decent)
4. Cheese, Cheese, Cheese
5. Tuna Fish
6. Triscuits

Now this is enough to last me a few days, but the hubby came the office yesterday and his words....
"Wow, I could eat all of this in one day at work, no prob."
My response
Please dont eat all of my food. Thank You. 

Oh, and it was 100 days of school, so John Gary is 100 days smarter!!
photo.JPG

Gianna is doing MUCH better.  Breathing treatments, nursing, antibiodics, nursing, steriods, nursing, tylenol, benadryl, did i mention lots of nursing, have all transpired in our household the past 3 days.  She is much better, Thanks for the prayers!

1 comment: