Friday, January 20, 2012

Small Needs

John Gary's teacher told me yesterday what John Gary said at school. 
Had to share because....welll....its funny, and cute. 
They had "Space" Snacks today, and needless to say my 3 year old made a BIG mess.  He spilled it on the table, floor and all over himself.  
Now, they are really good about teaching independence and make the kids clean up after themselves. 
The aid hands John Gary a wipe and says, ok clean up your mess. 
My little Stinker replies


"Oh no, dont worry Ms Dena, my mommy will be here in a second, and she will clean it allll up."

Haha, maybe mr independent really does still need his mama:) Needless to say, he had to clean up the mess himself.  Cute moment of Friday!

Oh, pray for us this weekend, we are going down to Baton Rouge for the Louisiana March for Life 
(and to do some shopping, relaxing, cooking and eating with my 3 brothers)

1 comment: