Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The tales of the house....

Gianna will be 1 at the end of March.....I cannot believe it, and am a little sad that she will no longer be an infant....but a big girl toddler. Her newest additions to skills include, trying to brush her locks of red hair, or lack there of, paddy cake, clapping at herself or anything else that amuses her, and drinking from sippy cup on her own.  Also, the bathroom seems to be her favvvv place to crawl. Gross, double gross, triple gross, especially when you have a preschooler who likes to stop and start his stream of tee tee and laugh....which leads to lack of aim, and therefore a constantly wiping up mopping bathroom floor mama as the crawler tries to take over. She still loves her infant sling, which she sleeps in while I am at work, she is wayyyyy to big, but she seems to love being squashed.  
John Gary is getting increasingly big, learning new words everyday, and got a Horribble hair cut this weekend.  The lady hacked him up pretty bad complete with short bangs and the bowl cut look, ugh...he has such pretty hair too.  
Gianna's separation anxiety is at a max, and she wants me all the time.  Now yes, I love that she loves me, but its hard to be the one and only.  She does go to her dad or my mom for very short (minutes) while I shower, go potty, or maybe get half way through either activitiy.  I have started to just put her down, she whines for a minute and then gets distracted by the nearest shoe, leaf, old food, or anything else gross or the exact size of her wind pipe to go in her mouth.  
Oh, I love my kiddos!
Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment