Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Halt on the Gravy Train

We made it a year of nursing my little chunky mama, and now the gravy train will come to a complete stop.  Am I sad?
No, no no
Nursing is hard for me, and for the past 3 months I have been noticably lopsided due to her preference to only nurse on the left side.
For the past couple of weeks we have only been nursing at night, and now that shes one, even though she got oh so mad at me last night, no more gravy, sorry baby girl, the teeth are getting a liiitttlee large.  
Anyway, John and I woke up last night at 3:30 am to her sitting in the middle of us clapping! Yes, trying to play patti cake.When I laid her back down, she started to scream.  Gravy train began flowing for about 10 seconds in my delerium, and then I remember.......trying....to.....wien. Then she got mad, screamed, and gravy train again began. 
I will get better, I promise! 
Happy Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you have my deepest sympathies. Nursing, weaning, the whole bit is NOT one of my favorite things either... I was just telling my hubs how not excited I am to start the whole process over again with #3 soon. Sigh. Worth it? Ya. A pain in the tushy? Ya!!
    Good luck and best wishes, and sort of congratulations for almost being through!

    ReplyDelete